Breckenridge Financial Supplies
"Customer focused people delivering high quality products at the lowest possible cost."
> Cash Handling Supplies
> Bill Counters
Bank Grade Value Extension Bill Counter
The AB5800 is a bank grade multi-currency bill counter suitable for counting both paper and polymer bills such as USD, EUR, CAD, MXN, and many other currencies. This unitís special feature allows the user to obtain the total value of a batch for a selected denomination and the grand total value of all the batches counted. The user can then keep track of these values on the unitís LCD display or through detailed printed reports.
The AB5800 includes a variety of optional counterfeit detection features such as ultraviolet detection, magnetic ink detection, double bill detection, and size verification. Its heavy-duty construction and 1800 bill per minute counting speed make it ideal for fast-paced, high-volume businesses. This machine also notifies its user with visual and audible alerts whenever double bill, suspicious bill size, and chained bills are detected.
- Integrated batch total value calculator
- UL Certified
- Patented Emergency Stop Function
- LCD Screen
- Suitable for paper and polymer bills (multi-currency)
- Printing capabilities
- Detailed counting reports
- Saves time and labor costs
- View counts from multiple positions with external display
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Variable counting speeds (1200-1500-1800 bills/minute)
- Dual voltage 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Integrated counterfeit detection systems (MG / UV)
- Audible and visual alerts